Covid-19 safety policy for committees and other small group meetings
While aspects of the Covid-19 pandemic are waning, it remains a serious public health challenge. The following guidelines are offered to encourage a return to face-to-face meetings when desired by our congregants, within a protected environment. It is strongly recommended that participants in UUCFW functions also will observe these safety guidelines as closely as possible when meeting indoors in buildings other than our meetinghouse. Thank you for your understanding and support.
Meetings for more than six people must be held in the social hall.
The choir room may be used for groups of six or fewer.
- All participants in meetings held in the choir room must remain masked.
- Six-foot distances must be maintained.
- In the social hall, groups of 14 or fewer may choose to remove masks but the six-foot distance must be maintained.
- Groups of 15 or larger must remain masked and maintain the six-foot distance.
- Ceiling fans will run during all events.
- Windows will be opened to allow for fresh air circulation. Green dots indicate the windows to be opened in the social hall.
- The organizer of the event will open and close the windows following the meeting.
- All participants will sign in for contact tracing purposes.
- The organizer of the event will record names and save the list for at least 10 days.
- If an attendee tests positive after the event, the organizer or that attendee should contact Evan Davis and share the list of attendees.
- Seats and tables must be arranged by the organizer prior to the event to allow adequate distancing.
- All attendees who are eligible are expected to have been vaccinated for Covid-19.
- Attendees are expected to honor the system of personal preferences for close conversation indicated by our nametag sticky dots.
- Where masking is required, it is understood that in conversational settings – as opposed to Sunday services — individuals may bring their own beverages and briefly use them while otherwise remaining masked.
Jessica Marquart, Worship Committee Chairperson
Danny Swim, Buildings and Grounds Co-Chair
Jim Reeder, Building and Grounds Co-Chair
Cathie Rowand, Gallery Team Chairperson
Andy Candor, Finance Committee Chairperson
Lisa Esquivel Long, Nominating Committee Chairperson
Emily Schwartz Keirns, Endowment Committee Chairperson
An organizational chart showing all committees and describing how they function can be found here.
For more information on each committee, including responsibilities and activities, see the Committee Handbook.